MARCHING PRACTICE SCHEDULE ON JUNE 4th AND 5th:
Advisors and students should report directly to the gym where we will have a practice walkthrough of graduation.. In order to enter the building students must wear face masks so please bring one with you. Social distancing should take place while in the building. Please only use the restrooms in the main lobby as all other restrooms will be closed. Advisee groups can only be on campus during their specified times. Please contact the main office at 685-4923 ext 1038 if you have any questions.
Thursday, June 4th
8:00- 9:30 - Mr. DeAngelis’s Advisee Group
9:30-11:00 - Mr. DeMillo’s Advisee Group
11:00- 12:30 - Ms. Kelley’s Advisee Group
12:30- 2:00 - Mr. Magnusson’s Advisee Group
2:00-3:30 - Mrs. Nicola’s Advisee Group
Friday, June 5th
8:00- 9:30 - Mr. O’Clair’s Advisee Group
9:30-11:00 - Mrs. O’Donoghue’s Advisee Group
11:00- 12:30 - Mrs. Ray/ Mrs. Tamborini’s Advisee Group
12:30- 2:00 - Mrs. St.Clair/ Mr. Ferrero’s Advisee Group
2:00- 3:30 - Mrs. Twiss’s Advisee Group
Safety Protocols for Graduation:
The following safety protocols will be in place for the graduation ceremonies for the Class of 2020. These protocols are in place to ensure the health and safety of all who will be on campus and to adhere to the guidelines from the Department of Education. We appreciate your adherence to following protocols:
- Masks will be required to be on campus during graduation proceedings.
- Graduates and staff will be provided with masks. All guests please bring your own masks.
- Please practice 6 ft social distancing.
- All attendees will enter through the front door and out the backdoor of the gym after the ceremony. Graduates will march in through the gym doors and march out through the gym doors to join their families waiting outside after graduation.
- Attendees are asked to walk through the lobby upon entry and proceed to the gym. For everyone’s safety please do not congregate in the lobby.
- Due to the amount of separate graduation ceremonies we have scheduled throughout Saturday and Sunday, please exit the campus within 20 minutes of the end of the graduation ceremony. The campus must be completely clear before the next group is allowed on campus.
- Four tickets will be provided and any out of state residents are expected to not attend unless they have quarantined for 14 days.
- Tickets will be issued to each advisee group’s graduation ceremony and can only be used during designated graduation time as stated on the ticket. This is done to keep the graduation in compliance with state guidelines. Please make sure you have tickets when you arrive on campus.
Schedule for Graduation:
June 13th -
10:00-11:30 - Mr. DeAngelis’s Advisee Group
12:00-1:30 - Mr. DeMillo’sAdvisee Group
2:00-3:30 - Ms. Kelley’s Advisee Group
4:00 - 5:30 - Mr. Magnusson’s Advisee Group
6:00- 7:30 - Mrs. Nicola Advisee Group
June 14th -
10:00 -11:30 - Mr. O’Clair Advisee Group
12:00-1:30 - Mrs. O’Donoghue Advisee Group
2:00-3:30 - Mrs. Ray/ Mrs. Tamborini Advisee Group
4:00 - 5:30 - Mrs. St.Clair/ Mr. Ferrero Advisee Group
6:00- 7:30 - Mrs. Twiss Advisee Group
LAPTOP COLLECTION: Senior laptop collection will be on June 4th and 5th in conjunction with marching practice. Seniors should bring the following materials: their laptop, the grey cover for the laptop, the charger, black carrying case and pouch. The laptop should be turned off for collection.
SENIOR FINAL EXAMS: There will be no final examinations for the spring semester.
SCHOLARSHIP PRESENTATION/CLASS NIGHT: The Guidance Department will present scholarships through a pre-recorded presentation. This presentation will be shared on the RSU #38 Class of 2020 graduation page and will be released the week of graduation.
SENIOR ACADEMIC AWARDS: Students receiving awards will be identified by their instructor in a special newsletter on June 5th. These awards will be given to students on June 4th and June 5th during marching practice.
I love all of our students and our community. I feel so blessed to be part of Maranacook and to work with such incredible people. This is a wonderfully exciting time for our seniors and their families. The staff at Maranacook shares in your pride and enthusiasm during these special days ahead. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. We are all 100% committed to making this a special time for our children and families. I look forward to seeing you at the upcoming activities.